Embrace the emerald’s natural beauty with this one-of-a-kind necklace. We’ve searched through thousands of rough emeralds to hand-pick the most naturally beautiful ones. Gemstone cutting wastes most of the stone’s weight, which is why we’ve chosen to only slightly polish these vibrant emeralds. The gem’s rich green hues are complemented by an engravable shimmering gold medallion.
- This is a limited release collection, as we only work with rough emeralds that are similar in shape, colour, and weight—resulting in limited stock.
- Please note that the colour and shape of the emerald on your necklace may vary from the one shown on the product photos, as each gem is unique.
- Made in Fairtrade 9K or 18K solid gold and set with an ethically-sourced uncut emerald from Zambia’s Kagem mine, the largest in the country.
- Gemstone weight: 1.80-2.10 carats.
- Comes with a spring ring clasp and adjustable chain for a perfect fit.
- Length (chain): up to 50 cm.
- Thickness (chain): 0.8 mm.
- Diameter (medallion): 18 mm.
- Thickness (medallion): 1.4 mm.