This conversation-starting necklace showcases an uncut spessartine garnet, hand-picked for its beautiful colour and natural shape. The gem is fully traceable from mine to market, all the way back to the woman who mined it. We’ve slightly polished the gleaming spessartine to bring out its vibrant colour and complemented it with a glistening gold medallion that can be engraved.
- Your purchase supports the livelihood and education of female miners in Tanzania, as 10% of our gemstone order value is invested back into the miners.
- This is a limited release collection, as we only work with rough garnets that are similar in shape, colour, and weight—resulting in limited stock.
- Please note that the colour and shape of the garnet on your necklace may vary from the one shown on the product photos, as each gem is unique.
- Made in Fairtrade 9K or 18K solid gold and finished with a Tanzanian spessartine garnet sourced through our partner Moyo Gemstones.
- Comes with a spring ring clasp and adjustable chain for a perfect fit.
- Length (chain): up to 45 cm.
- Thickness (chain): 0.8 mm.
- Diameter (medallion): 16 mm.
- Thickness (medallion): 1.4 mm.